Are you a Producer (Senior, Lead, Executive, etc.) looking to join a high-caliber game development team, who is passionate about team-centric process design? Bonfire Studios is seeking a highly skilled and dynamic individual to help drive the development of our groundbreaking multiplayer team-based competitive game.
As a key leader within our highly collaborative, cross-disciplinary development team, you will have the opportunity to help progress our new IP and create amazing experiences for our players. Bonfire is a small studio with big talent, where every developer’s voice shapes the company, the game, and our work day to day. As Lead Producer, you will help foster that culture of teamwork, making sure that all aspects of development come together effectively to deliver a truly one-of-a-kind experience for players that captures their imagination and creates lifelong connections.
In this role you will...
- Work within development teams to help proactively plan, organize, and communicate development, so that they can deliver their best work
- Provide clarity of vision and strategic direction to individuals and teams to ensure timely problem-solving and risk management
- Promote collaboration across teams of producers, artists, engineers, and designers - both internally and with our external development partners
- Help the teams be as effective as possible by heading off and removing roadblocks, prompting discussions and decisions via clearly identifying tradeoffs, and making sure teams’ goals are aligned and clear
- Continuously iterate on process through team input and exploration to find the best way for supporting a talented team through all stages from Idea through Live
- As a key leader within Bonfire’s production team, work to continue evolving and implementing production best practices and mentoring these skills within production, and coaching on these best practices cross-team
- Your ultimate impact on the studio will be unbounded; we lean on each other's passions and embrace one another's unique perspectives on game development to help us all grow as a team together. You will have many opportunities to contribute to areas of the game and the company outside your core focus.
We’re excited about you because you…
- Are a strategic thinker with a strong track record as a successful production leader on teams that create rich new worlds, working from initial development through to launching and sustaining it in live service
- Have a deep toolbox of production skills, methods and best practices, along with the knowledge and experience of how to both adapt an approach and coach around core production concepts
- Are a visionary systems-thinker in the craft of production, able to collaboratively identify and drive the ongoing improvement of production processes, and mature them through all phases of development and live operations Are excited about the tackling the challenges that come with creating new worlds for a global community
- Are a motivated and curious innovator who enjoys finding new ways to solve problems
- Enjoys taking a team-first approach to collaborating and driving alignment with multi-disciplinary experts
- Value building trust with the people you work with
- Value working with a diverse team and welcome different perspectives
- Have a growth mindset and also care about helping others develop
- Believe, as we do, that great games are the product of great teams that put their people first.
You’ll love working at Bonfire because we…
- Have strong values that include transparency, ownership, and trust. We are a people-first studio that also strives for a high bar of excellence in our creations.
- Celebrate craft expertise because we are a small, tight-knit group of highly experienced game developers who are as passionate about our team as we are our game.
- Offer opportunities to learn and contribute beyond your focused discipline in areas of interest or passion, with a strong trajectory of opportunities for career growth.
- Practice candor and feedback, leveling ourselves and each other up in the process.
- Play games and have fun together, kindling our own love for games and learning about each other.
The base salary range for this position is $189,000 - $290,000 USD. The range doesn't tell the whole story - we are always open to candidates at different stages in their careers and consider candidates' potential impact holistically, not just their years of experience or skill level. There is also more to our total comp package than salary, we offer equity to every new hire as well as a comprehensive benefits package and more. We will be happy to share more about our compensation opportunities when we chat with you!