Do you love working on repetitive tasks that could be automated by robots? We don't either. We'd rather be making games, just like you. Bonfire is looking for a tools, automation, and systems engineer who can build some cool robots - so we can get back to making games.
Bonfire is small so everyone contributes in a lot of areas. In addition to tools development you could be working on anything from keeping our wi-fi running, designing and building the user interface in our games, to being the office DJ.
We are a well funded startup founded by 20-year industry veterans. You’ll have equity in the company and a massive voice in our project and our direction.
- You have good user interface design sense and strong programming fundamentals
- Bonfire's tools are written in Golang, HTML/CSS/JS and Unity/C#, so you should have experience in one or more of these areas, or in adjacent areas so you can pick them up
- It would be great if you had experience in Maya/Substance/Photoshop, or spent some time as a Systems Engineer. But none of these things are deal breakers. Tell us about your experience and your passions. We want to learn about your whole person. You probably have skills we didn't even know we needed!
- You must be a nice, positive, good human. Bonfire runs on kindness and collaboration
- You have a growth mindset. We love to challenge ourselves, and we're always learning, growing, and getting better
- You are excited to passionately self-start and self-direct your projects. At Bonfire, no one is going to tell you what to do. It's about collaboration, not hierarchy
We're not looking for one specific skill set to slot into a specific box. We're looking for smart people with varied experience and passions, who think nothing sounds better than stretching and trying lots of different jobs.
If you are ready to get back to the real work of making games, while becoming a true owner in your own AAA studio, please reach out.