Bonfire is nothing without our amazing people, and we need help finding adventurers to join us on our journey. This is where YOU come in. We need someone on the internet and at conferences, finding those with the skills, experience, and desire to join Bonfire Studios.
Our ideal candidate has limitless positive energy and enthusiasm. They are more than just a recruiter, they are a team builder that can partner with our development teams, and they are a great storyteller that can craft a compelling narrative about our company.
If this sounds like you, please tell us more about yourself.
- We need a Full-Cycle Recruiter. We need you to be able to handle the whole process - with a proven ability to source, engage, evaluate, process, close, and on-board talent
- We assume that this person will have, at the very least, 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in tech and/or games, but they will probably have much more
- Bonfire is hiring for a range of roles, from artists to engineers, junior to senior. We need someone who has broad recruiting experience so they can fill our varied roles
- We’re a start-up, so everything needs to be invented from scratch. We need someone who knows recruiting systems, tools and process. You will design and develop our recruiting strategy and process from the ground up
- You’re a sourcing expert. You leverage all the existing recruiting sourcing tools but are also very creative in how you find great passive talent
- You need to be open to some travel, and be able and willing to make appointments and go to recruiting and networking events outside traditional work hours
- You need to have at least some knowledge of gaming and terminology. You need to know the difference between a MOBA and an MMO, and enjoy the occasional chicken dinner